- 1 (8 ounce) package dry penne pasta
- 3/4 (4 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 ounces Gorgonzola cheese
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 1/2 pound sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the pasta, and cook until al dente, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain, cover pot, and set aside.
- Stir the cream cheese, Gorgonzola cheese, and cream together in a bowl until smooth. Set aside.
- Bring another large pot of lightly salted water to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the sugar snap peas, and cook until crisp, 1 to 2 minutes. Drain. Toss peas with butter. Stir cream cheese mixture into peas, and toss to coat evenly. Serve immediately over cooked pasta.
Mange-Tout (Sugar Snap Peas) Pasta, recipe