- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed vegetable soup
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup ketchup (optional)
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 12 cup muffin pan.
- Mix ground beef, soup, onion, bread crumbs, eggs, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Scoop mixture evenly into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven to a minimum temperature of 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). If desired, remove from oven after 50 minutes, drizzle ketchup on the top of each muffin, and return to oven for an additional 10 minutes.
Meatloaf Muffins, recipe