- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- Mix flour, rolled oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and nutmeg together in a large bowl. Combine vegetable oil, orange juice concentrate, water, egg, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl.
- Stir oil mixture into flour mixture; mix until batter is smooth. Fold in blueberries; stir until combined. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden and cooked through, about 17 minutes. Cool in the pans for about 1 minute before removing.
Melt-n-Your-Mouth Blueberry Muffins, recipe