- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 cups prepared mincemeat pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pan.
- Mix together the egg, oil, orange peel, juice, and mincemeat, blending well. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; add gradually to the egg mixture. Mix just until moist. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour. Remove the loaf from the oven, and cool on a wire rack.
Mincemeat Quick Bread, recipe