- 2 cups dry small elbow macaroni
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1 (2 ounce) jar diced pimentos, drained
- 1 medium sweet gherkin pickle, diced
- 3/4 cup creamy salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place macaroni in the pot, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- In a large bowl, mix the macaroni, celery, sweet onion, pimentos, and pickle. In a separate bowl, mix the creamy salad dressing, mustard, vinegar, sugar, and salt. Stir dressing into the macaroni mixture. Fold in the eggs. Chill in the refrigerator at least 2 hours before serving.
Mindy's Macaroni Salad, recipe