- 6 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 3 tablespoons salsa
- Preheat oven to oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease one 12-cup muffin tin.
- In a medium bowl, combine spinach, ricotta cheese, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, and Cheddar cheese.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat eggs, milk, hot sauce, cumin, black pepper, parsley, and lemon pepper. Stir egg mixture into spinach mixture.
- Spoon mixture into the prepared muffin tin. Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes. Remove from muffin cups. Serve warm.
Mini Frittatas, recipe