- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 (24 ounce) jar RAGÚ® Old World Style® Traditional Sauce, divided
- 1/3 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 cups assorted vegetables, such as quartered mushrooms, broccoli florets, sweet pepper cut into 1-inch pieces, or zucchini cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with foil, coat a twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine beef, onion, 1/2 cup of RAGÚ® Old World Style® Traditional Sauce, bread crumbs, egg, parsley, garlic, 1/4 tsp salt and 1/8 tsp pepper.
- Divide mixture among muffin cups, pressing meat mixture into each.
- In a large bowl toss the vegetables with oil, remaining salt and remaining pepper. Place in the baking pan. Place the baking pan and muffin cups on two separate oven racks. Bake 30 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer inserted in meat loaves registers 160 degrees F. Remove pans from oven. Remove meatloaves from muffin cups. Serve meatloaves topped with remaining warmed RAGÚ® Old World Style® Traditional Sauce with vegetables on the side, and garnish with additional chopped parsley.
Mini Meatloaves and Roasted Veggies, recipe