- cooking spray
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (12 ounce) bag dark chocolate chips
- 60 lollipop sticks
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon flaked sea salt
- Grease a waffle iron with cooking spray and preheat according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt together in a large bowl.
- Whisk milk, beaten eggs, butter, and vanilla extract together in a separate bowl. Pour over flour mixture; stir until batter is just moistened.
- Scoop 2 teaspoons of batter into the waffle iron for each waffle pop, leaving space between each one. Insert a lollipop stick 3/4 of the way into each pool of batter. Close lid; cook until golden and crispy, about 1 minute. Transfer waffle pop to a cooling rack. Repeat with remaining batter and lollipop sticks.
- Melt dark chocolate in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 15-second intervals, stirring after each interval, 1 to 3 minutes.
- Scoop melted chocolate into a pastry bag fitted with a small writing tip or into a plastic resealable bag with a corner snipped off. Drizzle chocolate over one side of the waffle pops.
- Sprinkle peanuts and a small pinch of flaked salt over pops while chocolate is still warm. Let cool until chocolate firms up, about 5 minutes.
Mini Waffle Pops with Dark Chocolate, Roasted Peanuts, and Flaked Salt, recipe