- 2 cups water
- 2 cubes chicken bouillon
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed (optional)
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt, or to taste
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Pour the water into a microwave-safe casserole dish, and place in the microwave. Heat until boiling, about 2 minutes. Stir in bouillon cubes, butter, italian seasoning, dill, and garlic salt.
- Pierce the chicken breasts with a fork on one side, and place the pierced side down in the casserole dish. The chicken should be almost covered by the liquid, if not completely covered.
- Cover the dish, and cook in the microwave for 10 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink, and juices run clear. If the chicken is not done after the 10 minutes, continue to cook at 1 1/2 minute intervals.
Moist Garlic Chicken, recipe