- 2 pounds beef short ribs
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 3/4 cup red wine
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pinch curry powder
- Place the ribs in a large pot, and fill with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil, and cook until the meat is no longer pink, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). In a medium bowl, stir together the soy sauce, red wine, olive oil, flour, brown sugar, garlic and curry powder.
- Drain the ribs, and coat generously with the sauce. Arrange them on a baking sheet.
- Roast for about 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until fork tender. Pour the remainder of the sauce over the ribs about halfway through.
nsane oven beef ribs, Ribs recipe