- 2 pounds beef short ribs
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 3/4 cup red wine
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pinch curry powder
- Place the ribs in a large pot, and fill with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil, and cook until the meat is no longer pink, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). In a medium bowl, stir together the soy sauce, red wine, olive oil, flour, brown sugar, garlic and curry powder.
- Drain the ribs, and coat generously with the sauce. Arrange them on a baking sheet.
- Roast for about 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until fork tender. Pour the remainder of the sauce over the ribs about halfway through.
nsane Oven Beef Ribs, recipe