- 16 ounces pasta
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (16 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- In a medium pot cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente. Drain well.
- Cook spinach according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, brown ground beef, chopped onion, and minced garlic in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in tomato sauce, tomato paste, and pasta sauce. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Combine cooked spinach, cooked pasta, bread crumbs, shredded cheese, beaten eggs, and olive oil.
- Spread spinach mixture evenly into the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Top with meat mixture.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree F oven (175 degree C) for 30 minutes.
nside out ravioli, recipe