- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup quick cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup milk
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle over medium-low heat.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon. In a separate bowl, mix applesauce, sour cream, egg, and vanilla. Stir applesauce mixture and milk into the flour mixture until evenly moist and thick.
- Scoop about 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto the prepared griddle, and cook, turning once, until golden brown on both sides.
Oatmeal and Applesauce Pancakes, recipe