- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups sliced peaches
- 1 unbaked pie crust
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Whisk together the 3/4 cup sugar, the 2 tablespoons flour, and salt. Beat in the sour cream, egg, and vanilla. Stir in the sliced peaches. Pour the mixture into the pie crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12 minutes. Reduce the oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C), and continue baking until the filling is set, about 30 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Raise oven temperature to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Whisk together the 1/3 cup flour, 1/3 cup sugar, and cinnamon in a small bowl. Mix in the butter with a fork until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle the crumb topping evenly over the pie.
- Return the pie to the preheated oven and bake until topping is golden, about 10 minutes. Let pie cool slightly before slicing.
Old-Fashioned Peach Cream Pie, recipe