- 1 cup uncooked orzo pasta
- 1/4 cup pitted green olives
- 1 cup diced feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 ripe tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup virgin olive oil
- 1/8 cup lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook orzo for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain, and rinse with cold water.
- When orzo is cool, transfer to a medium bowl and mix in olives, feta cheese, parsley, dill, and tomato. In a small bowl, whisk together oil and lemon juice. Pour over pasta, and mix well. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Chill before serving.
Orzo and Tomato Salad with Feta Cheese, recipe