- 6 chicken drumsticks
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce, or to taste
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons chili powder, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Place drumsticks in a baking dish.
- Whisk water, ketchup, vinegar, brown sugar, butter, salt, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and chili powder together in a bowl; pour mixture over drumsticks. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven until no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, about 1 hour, turning chicken about halfway through. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Oven BBQ Chicken Drumsticks, recipe