- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup agave nectar, or more to taste
- 6 eggs
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch pumpkin pie spice, or to taste
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease 12 muffin cups or line with paper liners.
- Whisk pumpkin puree, coconut flour, coconut oil, agave nectar, eggs, cinnamon, vanilla extract, nutmeg, baking powder, and pumpkin pie spice together in a bowl until batter is smooth; fold in walnuts. Spoon about 3 tablespoons batter into each muffin cup.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, 15 to 17 minutes.
Paleo(ish) Pumpkin Walnut Muffins, recipe