- 3 pounds skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos (soy-free seasoning sauce)
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 cups shredded bok choy
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds (optional)
- Place chicken thighs in a 4-quart slow cooker.
- Mix coconut aminos, dry sherry, water, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, ginger, and garlic together in a small bowl. Pour over chicken.
- Cook chicken on High until tender, 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
- Transfer chicken to a serving dish, reserving cooking liquid in the slow cooker. Cover chicken with aluminum foil to keep warm.
- Stir bok choy into the cooking liquid in the slow cooker; cover and let stand until wilted, about 5 minutes. Transfer bok choy to the serving dish with the chicken. Spoon some of the cooking liquid on top. Discard remaining cooking liquid. Sprinkle sesame seeds over chicken and bok choy.
Paleo Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken, recipe