- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup citrus marinade (such as Goya® Mojo Criollo)
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Jamaican jerk seasoning
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (optional)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 6 large skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Combine water, citrus marinade, apple cider vinegar, jerk seasoning, coconut oil, olive oil, soy sauce, garlic, salt, and curry powder in an electric pressure cooker. Add chicken breasts. Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 10 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove lid.
Party in Yo' Mouth 10-Minute Pressure Cooker Jerk Chicken Breasts, recipe