- 4 cups sliced fresh peaches
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- In a bowl, mix the peaches, raspberries, 1/4 cup sugar, cinnamon, and lemon juice. Allow to sit while proceeding with remaining steps.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Melt the butter in a 9x13 inch glass baking dish in the preheating oven, and evenly coat dish. Remove from heat.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, salt, and 1 cup sugar. Mix in milk just until dry ingredients are evenly moist. Pour evenly into the buttered baking dish. Scoop peach and raspberry mixture over the batter.
- Bake 45 minutes in the preheated oven, until golden brown.
Peach Raspberry Cobbler, recipe