- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground allspice
- 3 tablespoons water
- 4 cups peeled and sliced fresh peaches
- 1 pinch white sugar, or more to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Mix 1 cup flour, milk, melted butter, 1/2 cup brown sugar, vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and baking powder together in a bowl until batter is combined.
- Combine 1/4 cup brown sugar, 4 teaspoons flour, 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon, and allspice together in a bowl; add water and mix. Stir peaches into brown sugar filling. Spoon filling into the prepared baking dish. Spread batter over the filling; top with white sugar.
- Bake in the preheated oven until filling is bubbling and top is golden brown, 45 to 60 minutes.
Peach Summer Cobbler, recipe