- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking dish.
- Mix ground beef, rice, parsley, egg, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, and 1/4 teaspoon salt together in a bowl; form into 4 oblong mini-loaves. Season the outside of each loaf generously with pepper. Arrange loaves in the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, 35 to 45 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of each loaf should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over low heat; saute onion in oil until soft and golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes. Season onion with 1 pinch salt; serve over meat loaves.
Pepper-Crusted Mini Meatloaves, recipe