- 1 (15 ounce) can pork and beans
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease and flour two 9x5x3 inch loaf pans.
- Puree undrained pork and beans in a blender or food processor.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, flour, sugar, salt, oil, cinnamon, vanilla, baking soda and baking powder. Mix well. Gently fold in nuts and pureed pork and beans. Divide batter into pans evenly.
- Bake for 60 minutes, or until bread tests done.
pork and bean bread, recipe