- 1 cup water, or as needed
- 1 (.9 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 (1 ounce) packet dry au jus mix
- 1 (2 pound) beef chuck roast
- 12 hoagie rolls, split lengthwise
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- Stir together water, onion soup mix, and au jus mix in a slow cooker. Add beef, cover, and cook on High for 5 hours, or until tender. When the beef is tender, shred the meat with two forks, and continue cooking on Low 1 to 2 hours.
- To serve, open the hoagie buns, and spoon meat mixture into the center. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and serve.
pot roast dips, Beef recipe