- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup distilled white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 10 large jalapeno peppers, sliced into rings
- Combine water, vinegar, sugar, kosher salt, garlic, and oregano in a saucepan over high heat. Bring mixture to a boil, stir in jalapeno peppers and remove from heat. Let mixture cool for 10 minutes.
- Pack peppers into jars using tongs, cover with vinegar mixture, cover, and refrigerate until needed.
Quick Pickled Jalapeno Rings, recipe