- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- Bring broth and quinoa to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until quinoa is tender and water has been absorbed, about 15 minutes.
- Combine cucumber, tomatoes, parsley, green onions, mint, and garlic in a large bowl. Add quinoa, olive oil, lemon juice, and salt to cucumber mixture; toss to combine. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until flavors combine, at least 1 hour.
Quinoa Tabbouleh Salad, recipe