- 1 (16 ounce) package bulk pork breakfast sausage (such as Bob Evans®)
- 1 (26.5 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups water
- 1 (16.3 ounce) can refrigerated biscuit dough (such as Pillsbury Grands!®)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place the sausage into a deep, heavy skillet over medium heat, and cook and stir until the sausage is browned and crumbly, about 15 minutes. Drain excess grease, and mix the sausage with the cream of mushroom soup and water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer, and cook until the gravy has thickened, about 15 minutes.
- While gravy is simmering, pop open the can of biscuit dough, and gently separate biscuits. Place them onto a an ungreased baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake biscuits until golden brown, 13 to 17 minutes; split the biscuits in half, place onto serving plates, and ladle gravy over biscuits to serve.
Restaurant Style Sausage Gravy and Biscuits, recipe