- 3 large beets, peeled and cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
- 1 bunch arugula, torn
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Mix beets, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper together on a baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven until beets are tender, about 40 minutes.
- Mix roasted beets, arugula, walnuts, balsamic vinegar, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper together in a bowl until well combined.
Roasted Beet, Arugula, and Walnut Salad, recipe