- non-stick cooking spray
- 1 pound fresh pumpkin, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 head broccoli, cut into small pieces
- 1 red beet, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 1 sweet potato, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 red potato, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic, or more to taste
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Prepared a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine pumpkin, broccoli, beet, onion, sweet potato, and red potato in a large bowl.
- Whisk olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, garlic, pepper, cloves, allspice, and sea salt together in a small bowl; pour over the vegetable mixture and toss to coat. Spread onto prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake in preheated oven until all vegetables are tender, about 35 minutes.
Roasted Pumpkin with Root Vegetables and Broccoli, recipe