- 1/2 cup flaked cooked crabmeat
- 1/2 cup cooked small shrimp
- 2 tablespoons peeled and diced cucumber
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 pinch paprika
- 1 avocado
- In a bowl, mix the crab, shrimp, cucumber, mayonnaise, and parsley. Season with salt, and pepper. Cover, and chill until serving.
- Slice the avocados lengthwise, and remove the pit. Scoop out the flesh of the avocado, leaving about 1/2 inch on the peel. Spoon the seafood mixture into the hollowed centers of the avocado halves. Sprinkle the tops with paprika.
seafood stuffed avocados, Shrimp recipe