- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 slices bacon
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can whole peeled tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 (12 ounce) package seashell pasta
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Place ground beef, bacon and onion in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and place in a large saucepan along with tomatoes, soup, milk and 1/2 cup cheese. Cook, stirring, until it comes to a low boil.
- Stir in pasta, reduce heat to medium-low and cook until pasta is tender, stirring often to prevent sticking.
- Transfer to a 9x9 inch baking dish and sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
shell-roni, Pasta recipe