- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cubed
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 5 (14 ounce) cans navy beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (14 ounce) cans white corn, drained
- 2 (4 ounce) cans chopped green chilies
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion, or to taste
- Place chicken and chicken broth in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil and cook until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Transfer chicken and broth to a slow cooker. Stir in navy beans, corn, green chilies, garlic, cumin, red pepper flakes, oregano, salt, and onion powder. Cover and cook on Low until flavors are blended, 8 to 9 hours.
Slow-Cooked White Chili, recipe