- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Fleischmann's® Original Margarine-stick, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup premier white morsels
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 8 teaspoons reduced fat (2%) milk
- Cookies: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray baking sheets with cooking spray; set aside. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl; set aside. Beat Fleischmann's and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla; beat just until blended. Gradually add flour mixture alternately with sour cream, beating on low speed after each addition just until blended. Stir in cranberries, white morsels, chocolate morsels and pecans. Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoons, 2 inches apart, onto prepared baking sheets. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until centers of cookies are set and edges are browned lightly. Cool on baking sheets 1 minute; transfer to wire racks. Cool completely.
- Glaze: Place confectioners' sugar in small bowl. Add milk, a few teaspoons at a time, until glaze is of desired consistency, stirring constantly. Spread a little glaze on top of each cookie. Let stand until glaze is set.
Snow-Capped Sour Cream Drops, recipe