- 1 spaghetti squash, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/4 cup grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place the squash, cut side down, in a large baking dish.
- Bake the squash in the preheated oven for 50 minutes.
- Scrape flesh of squash from the rind using a fork and place in a bowl. Add the pine nuts, cheese, sage, butter, salt, and pepper; toss to combine. Serve immediately.
spaghetti squash with pine nuts, sage, and romano, Main Dish recipe