- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 fresh jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 1 small fresh poblano chile pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 fresh habanero pepper, seeded and minced (optional)
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix together the beef, garlic, jalapeno peppers, poblano pepper, habanero pepper, red pepper flakes, cilantro, and cumin. Form into burger patties.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Place burgers on grill, and cook for 5 minutes per side, or until well done.
Spicy Burgers, recipe