- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease.
- Stir tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, onion, jalapeno peppers, chili powder, cayenne, salt, garlic, and black pepper together in the crock of a slow cooker; add ground beef and stir.
- Cook on High for 6 1/2 hours (or on Low for 10 hours).
Spicy Slow-Cooked Beanless Chili, recipe