- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 1/2 pound New York steak, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 cup frozen broccoli florets
- 1 cup frozen sugar snap peas
- 1 cup baby carrots, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 cup Chardonnay wine
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Heat sesame oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; cook and stir steak in hot oil until browned, about 5 minutes. Transfer meat to a plate and return skillet to stovetop. Cook and stir broccoli, snap peas, carrots, and bell pepper in the same skillet used to cook beef until vegetables start to become tender, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer vegetables to the plate with the meat; return skillet to stovetop.
- Stir wine, honey, dark soy sauce, and red pepper flakes into skillet, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom of the skillet. Stir beef and vegetables into wine mixture; simmer and stir until wine sauce is reduced, about 10 minutes.
Spicy Sweet Steak Stir Fry, recipe