- 1 pastry for an 8-inch pie crust
- 6 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) bag fresh spinach
- 1 courgette (zucchini), thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Press pie pastry into an 8-inch pie dish.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir bacon for 3 minutes. Add onion, spinach, and courgette to bacon; cook and stir until onion and courgette are tender, spinach is wilted, and bacon is fully cooked, 5 to 10 minutes. Transfer bacon-courgette mixture to the pie pastry.
- Beat milk, eggs, salt, and pepper together in a bowl; pour into pastry crust. Top egg mixture with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is browned and quiche bounces back when touched, about 35 minutes.
Spinach and Courgette Quiche, recipe