- 8 slices bacon
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a small baking dish.
- Place the bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until the grease has mostly rendered, but the bacon is still very soft, about 3 minutes. Remove, and pat dry with paper towels; set aside.
- Stir together the cream cheese, green onions, bell pepper, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a bowl until combined. Divide this mixture onto each chicken breast. Fold the breasts in half, and wrap with 2 slices of bacon. Secure with toothpicks as needed. Place into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the chicken is no longer pink in the thickest part, 30 to 35 minutes. Remove the toothpicks before serving.
Stuffed and Wrapped Chicken Breast, recipe