- 3 limes, juiced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground anise seed (optional)
- In a medium bowl, combine the lime juice, green onions, garlic, cilantro, oil, red pepper, coriander, and anise. Whisk until well blended.
- Pour mixture over your favorite meat, cover, and marinate for 12 to 24 hours before cooking as desired.
super fajita marinade, recipe