- 3 1/2 cups mashed sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease one 2 quart casserole dish.
- In a large bowl, blend together the sweet potatoes, milk, orange juice, eggs, vanilla, sugar, salt, butter, nutmeg and cinnamon. Pour into prepared casserole dish.
- Mix together the 1/4 cup butter, brown sugar, flour and pecans; sprinkle over sweet potato mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes.
Sweet Potato Bake, recipe