- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 6 (4 ounce) fillets tilapia fillets
- Stir the orange juice, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, garlic, and ginger in a 9x13 inch baking dish until combined. Add the tilapia fillets, turning once to evenly coat. Cover the dish with plastic wrap, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Remove the plastic wrap, and bake in the preheated oven until the fish flakes easily with a fork, 9 to 11 minutes.
tasty sesame tilapia, Seafood recipe