- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup crumbled Gorgonzola or other blue cheese
- 3 tablespoons fresh thyme, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley, minced
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 8 (8 ounce) beef tenderloin filets
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat.
- Place the softened butter, Gorgonzola cheese, thyme, rosemary, parsley, red pepper flakes, garlic, and pine nuts into the bowl of a food processor. Puree until incorporated, taste, then season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Season the steaks on all sides with salt and pepper. Grill to desired doneness on preheated grill, about 5 minutes per side for medium rare. To serve, top each with about 2 tablespoons of the butter.
Tenderloin with Spicy Gorgonzola-Pine Nut-Herb Butter, recipe