- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 6 tablespoons white sugar
- 4 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 pounds filet mignon, cubed
- 1/8 cup white wine
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- Combine soy sauce, sugar, and sesame oil in a shallow dish to make the marinade. Add meat, and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Place a large skillet over medium high heat, and cook meat until done.
- Pour the marinade into a medium saucepan, and place over medium high heat. Bring to a boil, and cook for 5 minutes. Add cooked meat, green onions, and wine to the boiling marinade. Transfer the entire contents of the saucepan to a large bowl, and serve hot.
teri tips, Steaks and Chops recipe