- 1 (16 ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 1 (12 ounce) can tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 large white onion, finely chopped
- 1 cucumber, finely chopped
- 3 cups creamy salad dressing (such as Miracle Whip®)
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup white sugar, or to taste
- 3 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 tablespoon salt, or to taste
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook elbow macaroni in the boiling water until cooked through but firm to the bite, 8 minutes; drain. Rinse with cold water to cool completely; drain.
- Mix macaroni, tuna, eggs, tomatoes, onion, and cucumber in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk salad dressing and milk together in a separate bowl until smooth. Beat sugar, mustard, pepper, and salt into the dressing mixture; pour over the macaroni mixture and stir to coat.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
The BEST Macaroni Salad You Will EVER Have!!, recipe