- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can wax beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can cut green beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, cubed
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup white sugar, or more to taste (optional)
- Mix kidney beans, wax beans, green beans, garbanzo beans, corn, mushrooms, onion, green bell pepper, cider vinegar, 1/2 cup sugar, vegetable oil, black pepper, salt, basil, and oregano in a large bowl.
- Chill in refrigerator for 8 hours or overnight.
- Stir 1/4 cup sugar into the bean salad. Taste and add more if needed to balance vinegar flavor.
Three Bean Salad with Corn, recipe