- 2 pounds elbow macaroni
- 8 ounces Colby-Jack cheese, cubed
- 8 ounces Cheddar cheese, cubed
- 8 ounces white Cheddar cheese, cubed
- 2 (14 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes, undrained, crushed
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium baking dish.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place macaroni in the pot, cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente, and drain.
- In the baking dish, mix the cooked macaroni, Colby-Jack cheese, Cheddar cheese, white Cheddar cheese, and tomatoes with juice. Sprinkle bread crumbs evenly over top.
- Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until bubbly and lightly brown.
Three Cheese Macaroni with Tomatoes, recipe