- 1 (16 ounce) package tri-color pasta
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 yellow bell pepper, julienned
- 1 orange bell pepper, julienned
- 1 medium fresh tomato, chopped
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can black olives, drained
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, cubed
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place pasta in the pot, cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente, and drain.
- In a blender or food processor, blend the olive oil, white wine vinegar, basil, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper until smooth.
- In a large bowl, toss together the cooked pasta, dressing mixture, red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, orange bell pepper, tomato, and olives. Top with mozzarella cheese to serve.
Three Pepper Pasta Salad, recipe