- 2 (9 ounce) packages cheese tortellini
- 1 (8 ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
- 3 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil, or as needed
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- salt to taste
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook tortellini in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until pasta floats to the surface, about 5 minutes. Drain.
- Mix tortellini, feta cheese, tomatoes, olives, walnuts, green onions, and garlic together in a large bowl.
- Whisk vinegar, olive oil, and basil together in a separate small bowl. Pour dressing over tortellini mixture; toss to coat. Sprinkle with salt. Chill in refrigerator for 1 hour before serving.
Tortellini Picnic Salad, recipe