- 4 russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/4 inch thick fries
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, stir together the olive oil, lime juice, garlic, red pepper flakes, cayenne pepper, chili powder, mustard, and pepper. Add the potato slices, and stir until evenly coated. Arrange fries in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven. Then, turn the fries over, and continue to bake for 10 to 15 more minutes, until crispy and browned. Season with salt, and serve.
Totally Tangy Baked French Fries, recipe