- 1 (5 ounce) can Bumble Bee® Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 large leaves sugar lettuce or Bibb lettuce
- Sunflower seeds (optional)
- Balsamic Syrup:
- 2/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- Salt to taste
- Place tuna, cannellini beans, onion, parsley, and capers in bowl.
- In separate bowl, whisk together olive oil, red vinegar, and lemon juice. Salt and pepper to taste. Pour into tuna mixture. Stir gently to combine. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Bring balsamic vinegar to a boil over medium-high heat in a sauce pan. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 1 minute. Add brown sugar and salt and stir to dissolve.
- Continue stirring until sauce thickens, 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Sauce will thicken as it cools.
- To serve, place tuna on lettuce leaves and drizzle with balsamic syrup and sunflower seeds.
Tuna and White Bean Lettuce Wraps with Balsamic Syrup, recipe